JMPC is appointed by a large commercial business to design and project manage the construction of a new 2500m2 industrial building. The project has a very tight lead in time with specialist equipment due to be delivered in late 2024. The entire must therefore be operational by the end of 2024. Outline designs have commenced.
JMPC appoints the following sub-consultants.
- Structural Engineer – SDD Ltd, Lisburn
- M&E Engineers – Bailie Associates, Lisburn
- Health & Safety – Hasco Europe, Newtownards
Work commences immediately on the following.
- Production of detailed outline budget costs
- Production of a detailed programme for the works
- Production of design drawings for sign off & for tendering
- Submission of Planning Permission and a Building Control Application