JMPC is appointed by a large commercial business to design and project manage the construction of a new extension to an industrial building including refurbishment of part of the existing building. The project has a very tight lead in time with specialist equipment due to be delivered in late 2023. The entire building must therefore be operational by the end of 2023.
JMPC appoints the following sub-consultants.
- Structural Engineer – SDD Ltd, Lisburn
- Health & Safety – Hasco Europe, Newtownards
Work commences immediately on the following.
- Production of detailed outline budget costs
- Production of a detailed programme for the works
- Production of design drawings for sign off & for tendering
- Submission of Planning Permission and a Building Control Application
See photograph below of the site prior to works commencing.