JMPC is appointed by a large commercial business to design and project manage the construction of a new 1250m2 industrial building to include external foundations for associated client equipment and an internal pit for client machinery. The project has a very tight lead in time with specialist equipment due to be delivered in late 2022. The entire must therefore be operational by the end of 2022/early 2023.
JMPC appoints the following sub-consultants.
- Structural Engineer – SDD Ltd, Lisburn
- M&E Engineers – Bailie Associates, Lisburn
- Health & Safety – Hasco Europe, Newtownards
Work commences immediately on the following.
- Production of detailed outline budget costs
- Production of a detailed programme for the works
- Production of design drawings for sign off & for tendering
- Submission of Planning Permission and a Building Control Application
See photograph below of the site prior to works commencing.